Classes are offered at Spruill Center of Arts and they are designed for intermediate or advanced students with some metalsmithing experience and include the following:
· Introduction to the tools and materials for repousse and chasing.
· Correct use of tools and design transfer on metal.
· Demonstration of low and high relief by using plasticine.
· Beginning of a practical execution of project assigned by the tutor.
· Details and texture using pitch.
· Starting on a new project of your own design under the tutor’s guidance.
For registration of upcoming classes, please visit
You can also contact the artist at email@example.com